Every Normstahl door operator model package contains everything that you need for maximum comfort and maximum quality of life – safety functions, emergency releases, compatibility with Homelink or bus systems, remote transmitter, wall bracket, etc.
- Including 4-command mini and 2command micro remote transmitters, 433 Rolling Code
- Max. operating speed: 210 mm/s (idling)
- Menu guidance via display
- Compact rotatable head of the operator
- Maintenance-free toothed belt
- Durable design with C-rail
- Low power consumption
- Bus system-capable (with additional PCB)
- Automatic obstruction detection
- Soft-start and gentle, adjustable soft-stop function
- Warranty: 5 years for mechanics, 2 years for electronics
(*You can find more details in our Warranty Declaration)
Is my door open or closed at the moment – or is it perhaps only half closed? With the Magic Door Control option, you can easily see what position the door is currently in and even close it if necessary. The Door Control is available as a 1-channel (for a single door) or 2-channel (for 2 doors) design.
The door status display works in the same way as a wireless remote transmitter and can be installed without the need to set up a complicated system in the background.
Our Normstahl remote transmitters are available as a 4-command or 2-command version:
- Remote transmitter, 433 MHz Rolling Code, 4-command mini remote transmitter, self-learning, to control the door and 3 additional control options
- Remote transmitter, 433 MHz Rolling Code, 2-command micro remote transmitter, self-learning