Renovate, upgrade, insulate or repair
Quick, easy, economical -
We get your garage door moving again.
The ravages of time gnaw relentlessly. And even our needs can change and become more demanding.
We invite you to check the condition of your garage door with absolutely no bias.
Take the test – it will take no longer than five minutes.
Our checklist for your garage door test
A glance is all that's needed: the appearance
- Is paint missing?
- Are you still happy with the colour?
- Is rust visible?
- Does the door still match the architecture?
- Would other finishes be better?
The key point: Safety
- Does your door stop automatically if a child or pet crosses its path?
- Is it fall-proof?
- Does it prevent fingers from becoming stuck?
- Does the door reliably protect against thieves and break-ins?
It needs to be comfortable: Convenience
- Does the door squeak and/or creak?
- Is it completely sealed from the wind and weather?
- Does it still need to be opened and closed by hand?
What it's all about: Function
- Can you enter the garage without worrying about your side mirrors?
- Does the door take up too much space when opening the garage?
We are there for you – pure and simple
Do you think it's time to act? One call is all it takes for a Normstahl renovation pro to come and provide advice! We renovate, refurbish or upgrade your garage door so that you can achieve the greatest possible impact with manageable costs. A new Normstahl door will turn your garage into an absolute picture, visually enhance the building and provide a whole range of benefits that you should not have to do without.
More design, more colour.
You garage door almost certainly takes up a considerable area of the facade and so needs to provide a visual highlight or harmoniously integrate into the overall appearance. Normstahl garage doors by Entrematic provide a range of finishes, models, colours as well as window and design elements. There are virtually no limits to your desire for a visually appealing garage door renovation.
Our insulated garage doors noticeably reduce energy loss. For sectional doors, thermally separated, 42 mm-thick panels provide outstanding and reliable insulation against the heat and cold. The inside temperature remains stable, allowing you to save both energy and money.
Normstahl - It doesn't just sound like quality.
We know what we're selling you. That's why we offer a 10-year factory warranty on absolutely all door components, including wearing parts like rollers, springs, hinges and the door surface. You can rely on this!
*Details can be found in our warranty declaration.