This door has some optional extras to offer. An extended range with many additional features, included and optional.
Normstahl garage doors. The doors with the +
- Premium cost-effectiveness thanks to the 42 mm-thick, insulated and thermally separated panels
- Ball bearing-mounted pulleys for silent door operation
- Floor seal with air-conditioner function
- Extra-low lintel situation
- Optional pass-door
- 12 standard colours with surface finish
- 5 model variants
- Finish in brilliant or woodgrain structure
- Motif windows and light bands available
- 66 standard sizes and mm customisation
- Concealed pulleys and rail runners
- Increased safety is our standard: Finger trapping protection, anti-leverage protection, spring fracture protection, obstruction detector
- High burglary protection (tested in acc. with NEN 5096) optional
- Concealed tension spring system integrated into the top rail runners
(up to 3000 x 2500 mm). Larger doors with torsion springs.
- Certified conformity
- 10-year full warranty (*You can find the details in our Warranty Declaration)
- Certified service and professional dealer network
- 70 years of know-how as a European brand name
Take your time in selecting the right colour for your house.
Of course, you are always free to choose a shade according to RAL if the standard colours with a surface finish do not appeal.
Standard colours in surface finish
Finishes featuring Normstahl quality.
The 42 mm-thick CFC-free foam core is stabilised with a galvanised steel plate. This is finished off with a surface treatment. You can choose between two characteristic textured finishes.
Do you often go into the garage through the door, but don't want to open the whole door every time? If so, pass-doors are a convenient solution, and the low threshold does not present a trip hazard.
Side entrance doors
A matching entrance door is naturally available for every model in order to create a perfectly uniform overall impression.