The ultimate. The right solution for perfectionists. This gives you all the optional features. And you can select a whole lot more too.
Normstahl garage doors. The doors with the +
- Premium cost-effectiveness thanks to the 42 mm-thick, insulated and thermally separated panels
- Ball bearing-mounted pulleys for silent door operation
- Floor seal with air-conditioner function
- Extra-low lintel setting
- Optional pass-door
- 20 standard colours with surface finish
- 6 model variants
- Smooth finish
- Motif windows, light band, design windows and exclusive windows available
- Design applications possible
- 66 standard sizes and mm customisation
- Concealed pulleys and rail runners
- Increased safety is our standard: Finger trapping protection, anti-leverage protection, spring fracture protection, obstruction detector
- High burglary protection (tested in acc. with NEN 5096) optional
- Concealed tension spring system integrated into the top rail runners
(up to 3000 x 2500 mm). Larger doors with torsion springs
- Certified conformity
- 10-year full warranty (*You can find the details in our Warranty Declaration)
- Certified service and professional dealer network
- 70 years of know-how as a European brand name
Take your time in selecting the right colour for your house.
Of course, you are always free to choose a shade according to RAL if the standard colours with a surface finish do not appeal.
Standard colours in surface finish
Finishes featuring Normstahl quality.
The 42 mm-thick CFC-free foam core is stabilised with a galvanised steel plate. This is finished off with a surface treatment. The Normstahl Superior+ 42 is available in a smooth finish.
Do you often go into the garage through the door, but don't want to open the whole door every time? If so, pass-doors are a convenient solution, and the low threshold does not present a trip hazard.
Side entrance doors
A matching entrance door is naturally available for every model in order to create a perfectly uniform overall impression.