The basic model of this door offers so many features that you'll want to take it away on the spot.
Normstahl garage doors. The doors with the +
- Premium cost-effectiveness thanks to the 42 mm-thick, insulated and thermally separated panels
- Ball bearing-mounted pulleys for silent door operation
- Tension spring system integrated into the casing, up to 3000 x 2250 mm.
(Larger doors with torsion spring)
- Low lintel setting
- Virtually no drive-through loss for the manual door
- 6 standard colours with surface finish
- 4 model variants
- Finish in brilliant or woodgrain structure
- Motif windows and light bands available
- 61 standard sizes
- Increased safety is our standard:
- Finger trapping protection, anti-leverage protection, spring fracture protection, obstruction detector
- 10-year full warranty (*You can find the details in our Warranty Declaration)
- Certified service and professional dealer network
- 70 years of know-how as a European brand name
Take your time in selecting the right colour for your house.
Of course, you are always free to choose a shade according to RAL if the standard colours with a surface finish do not appeal.
Finishes featuring Normstahl quality.
The 42 mm-thick CFC-free foam core is stabilised with a galvanised steel plate. This is finished off with a surface treatment. You can choose between two characteristic textured finishes.